Author: Dr A’id Al Qarni
This is another Islamic book that i have read. I found it to be very uplifting and helpful. It is truly a book every women should have. I shall take you through a sneak peak of the book.
Ten Thoughts to Ponder
- Remember that your Lord forgives those who ask him for forgiveness. and he accepts the repentance of those who repent. and He accepts those who come back to him.
- Show mercy to the weak and you will be happy. give to the needy and you will be well. do not bear grudges and you will be healthy.
- Be optimistic. for Allah is with you. and the angels are praying for forgiveness for you. and Paradise awaits you.
- Wipe away your tears. think well of your Lord. and chase away your worries by remembering the blessings that Allah has bestowed upon you.
- Do not think that this world is ever perfect for anyone. There is no one on the face of the earth who gets all that he wants or that is free from all kind of distress.
- Be like a tall tree high with aims. if a stone is thrown at it. it simply lets its fruits drop.
- Have you ever heard that grief brings back what has been lost. or that worry corrects mistakes? so why grieve and worry then?
- Do not expect trials and calamities. rather expect peace. safety and good health. If Allah wills.
- Extinguish the flames of hatred from your heart by forgiving everyone who has ever hurt you.
- Ghusl, Wudu, Siwak and being organized are effective medicines for all kinds of distress.
The past is gone and the hoped for future is still unknown. All you have is the present.
Be optimistic even if you are in the eye of the storm
Soon the flowers will bloom, grief will depart and happiness will prevail.
Your gold is your religion, your adornment is your moral attitude and your wealth is your good manners.
” Allah is suffecient for us and He is the best disposer of affairs” (Quran 3.173)
Leave the wrongdoer to the court of the hereafter when there will be no judge but Allah